Audiosoft Forums : EJukebox Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Snapstream Firefly Remote Profile + uICE Presets
rllercstr7

posted on 9-21-2006 at 02:31 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Snapstream Firefly Remote Profile + uICE Presets

If anyone is looking to control their eJukebox setup with a remote, I have created a profile for Snapstream's Firefly (not the mini) remote. Almost all functions of eJukebox except typing words can be controlled with the remote profile provided. The remote is even RF so it works through walls.

Audiosoft, can you add hotkeys for eJukebox's stop and previous track functions? It doesn't seem to me that these exist and I can't program these functions since there is no keystroke.

This remote can be found at http://store.snapstream.com/firefly-sidebar.html.

Let me know if there are any errors in my keymapping. The zip includes the XML profile and a document explaining how to install it and the function of each of the remote's buttons in eJukebox.

Updates:
4/27/07 - Previous Command Added :D

Previous version had 22 downloads

Attachment: Firefly Profile.rar (271.88kb)
This file has been downloaded 695 times

rllercstr7

posted on 4-27-2007 at 05:52 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
If you would like to have the FireFly working with eJukebox and a little more flexibility, try the program uICE (http://www.mediatexx.com/). I have attached a set of program presets for the use of the Firefly with uICE and eJukebox. SImply unzip the files and place all 4 in C:\Program Files\uICE\presets, then when you open uICE for the first time click file->open->FireFly.ucp. If it ask to load a corresponding device configuration select yes. Everything should now work like a charm. You can play around with uICE to configure any other programs you wish.

Attachment: uICE Presets.rar (12.95kb)
This file has been downloaded 660 times

rllercstr7

posted on 4-27-2007 at 05:54 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
If you have a remote other than the FireFly and wish to use it with uICE and eJukbox it will be a bit more work to set it up. I have included the eJukebox application preset so you simply change each command whatever the keys on your remote are named. You just need to paste the file eJukebox.uap into the folder C:\Program Files\uICE\apps.

I am happy to answer questions if anyone needs help!

Attachment: eJukebox.uap (6.18kb)
This file has been downloaded 764 times

snozzau

posted on 9-9-2008 at 06:07 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Has anybody got this to work?
I bought a firefly remote and am having all sorts of trouble-volume works but not much else.
All help appreciated..
Scott
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 9-10-2008 at 02:07 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
The above Firefly setting files should probably be updated now to use the new number pad shortcut keys for eJukebox. Anyone update yours with the new keys already?

BTW the current eJukebox shortcut keys supported are listed here: http://www.audiosoft.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=2361#pid78520

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
liapharaoh

posted on 12-16-2019 at 05:11 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I'm very happy to discover this page. agen poker online terpercaya wanted to thank you for ones time just for this wonderful read!! situs poker online resmi definitely really liked every part of it and daftar poker online terbaru also have you book marked to look at new stuff on your site.
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats